Each summer, usually in July, the church holds a yard sale to help raise money for the church. Unsold items are often donated to charity.
2014 Yard Sale Details
- Saturday, July 19: 8 am-2 pm
We sell used, quality items
- This list has changed because of items that did not sell well in the past. We happily accept:
- electronics (except those listed below)
- household items
- specialty items
- baked goods (noting ingredients is helpful)
- We no longer accept the following:
- media (CDs, DVDs, VHS, etc.),
- computer components
- automotive accessories
- books, games and puzzles
- toys and other baby items (high chairs, car seats, etc.),
- sports equipment
- luggage, bags and purses
- framed pictures, posters
- pet items
- tools, outdoor items
- Please use common sense in considering your donations, including especially heavy items.
- A pickup truck will be made available for bulky materials.
- We ask that anything brought in is in working condition, be
it powered, electronic, or mechanical.
Hours for receiving donations of items:
Sunday, July 13, 11-4 pm through Thursday, July 17, 2-8 pm each day
We can use your help:
- Can you work the day of the sale?
- Prior to the sale we need help-
Cleaning up after the sale
- picking up items
- sorting, pricing
Arlen Chapman 978-590-0103
Carl Quimby 882-1051
David Crane 883-1356
Joyce Tagliaferro 889-5707 (for pick-ups - week of the sale)
See Maggie if you would like a tax receipt for your donations.
Our other not-to-be-missed Sale is our Annual Yuletide Fair, to be held in early November.