Saturday, November 11, 2017
9:00 am-3:00 pm, Church Building
The annual Yuletide Fair, sponsored by the United Methodist Women is quickly approaching. This is the main source of income to support our annual budget, which benefits mission donations to the conference, Church World Service, Habitat for Humanity, and several other agencies within the community, as well as groups and causes at Main Street UMC.
- Christmas Shoppe - Hand crafted Christmas ornaments and decor
- Harvest Thyme - Dried arrangements and seasonal items
- Arts and Crafts - Knitted items and hand made gifts and items for the home
- Grandma's Attic - Gently used holiday decorations and gift items
- Ye Olde Bake Shoppe - Home made baked goods, candy, etc.
- Cookie Walk - Fill a can of home made cookies for the holidays from a large assortment.
For any questions or further information please contact: Kathy Romano or Joyce Tagliaferro, co-chairpersons