Chair - Jerry Harrow
Mission - As Christians we provide a sanctuary of faith to welcome people of all ages and national, social and cultural backgrounds; to encourage each individual to grow in the knowledge and love of God in their unique spiritual journey through education and worship; to assist them in times of difficulty and sorrow; to share with them in the joys and celebrations of life; and to enable them to make moral decisions. We aspire to provide a haven for the needy of spirit, body and mind; we invite all to use their gifts and graces in a variety of ministries to downtown Nashua, the surrounding community and the world.
Main Tasks of the Committee:
- Serve as the primary administrative body of the charge conference and oversee the management and programming of our church.
- Plan and carry out programs fulfilling the congregation's nurturing, outreaching, and witnessing ministries.
- Lead the visioning and strategic planning process within the church.
- Fill vacancies in lay leadership positions that occur between meetings of the charge conference.
- Approve the church budget and ensure that the financial needs of the church are met.
- Make recommendations for the compensation, benefits, and housing for the pastor(s) and other church staff.
Minutes - stored on our google.doc site are available to church council members -- contact Jerry if you need an ID.